|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||40Pcs/carton, 61*35*52cm|
|Delivery Time:||2-10 days after we received payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, , D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per day|
|Product Name:||RGB Flood Light||Material:||Aluminum|
|Voltage:||110v Or 220v, 85-265v||Application:||Public, Garden , Yard|
Hospital Uv Lamp Trolley,
60w Uv Lamp Trolley
60W Hospital uv sterilization lamp trolley apply to 30-60 square meters air disinfection
What should be paid attention to in household ultraviolet disinfection
1. Do not irradiate people with ultraviolet light source to avoid damage. Ultraviolet rays have the most obvious impact on human skin and eyes. The human body will be exposed to a short period of time to produce skin redness, itching, and allergic pimples; long-term exposure will cause serious damage to the skin tissues, and sufficient doses of radiation can even cause skin cancer.
Ultraviolet radiation is also very harmful to human eyes. Short-term and large-dose exposure can make the eyes red and swollen, teary, and unable to open the eyes. Long-term exposure to ultraviolet radiation can cause cataracts and even blindness.
2. When using ultraviolet rays to disinfect the surface of the article, the irradiated surface should be directly irradiated by ultraviolet rays, and a sufficient radiation dose should be achieved. Due to the straight line propagation of light, when objects are blocked, reflection, penetration or absorption will occur.
Ultraviolet disinfection requires that the wattage of the ultraviolet lamp per cubic meter of space is ≥1.5W, and the irradiation time is generally 30 to 60 minutes. It also stipulates that the intensity of ultraviolet radiation shall not be lower than 70 ūW/cm2, otherwise the sterilization effect will be poor or ineffective, and the purpose of sterilization will not be achieved.
3. The suitable temperature range for ultraviolet disinfection is 20℃~40℃, too high or low temperature will affect the disinfection effect. When using ultraviolet rays to disinfect indoor air, the room should be kept clean and dry to reduce dust and water mist. When the temperature is lower than 20℃ or higher than 40℃, the relative humidity should be longer than 60%.
4. Pay attention to the wiping and cleaning of the lamp tube during application. When using a new lamp, you can use 75% alcohol gauze to wipe the lamp tube to remove dust and oil stains on the lamp tube. During use, wipe regularly and do a good job of cleaning the lamp to avoid affecting the purple transmittance and radiation intensity
UV lamp sterilization effect
The sterilization effect is determined by the radiation dose received by the microorganisms. At the same time, it is also affected by the output energy of ultraviolet rays, which is related to the type of lamp, light intensity and use time. As the lamp ages, it will lose 30%-50% of its intensity . Ultraviolet radiation dose refers to the amount of ultraviolet light of a specific wavelength required to reach a certain bacterial inactivation rate: radiation dose (J/m2) = radiation time (s) × UVC intensity (W/m2) The larger the radiation dose, the greater the disinfection efficiency Because of the equipment size requirements, the general irradiation time is only a few seconds. Therefore, the UVC output intensity of the lamp tube becomes the most important parameter to measure the performance of the ultraviolet light "g('disinfection equipment');">the disinfection equipment. In urban sewage disinfection, the average radiation dose is generally above 300 J/m2. Below this value, the phenomenon of light resurrection may occur, that is, the germs cannot be completely killed. When they flow out of the channel and receive visible light, they will be revived, reducing the sterilization effect. The higher the requirement for sterilization efficiency, the greater the radiation dose required. The main factor that affects the microbes receiving sufficient UV radiation dose is the light transmittance (at 254 nm). When the UVC output intensity and irradiation time are constant, the change in light transmittance will cause the actual dose of the microorganisms to change.
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade company?
We are a manufacturer established in 2015;
2. What is the warranty?
3. What is your lead time?
2-4 days for small order, 10-15 days for bulk order;
4. Why should customers choose Eagle Star Lighting?
A ESL owns one very professional research and design engineers team with 9 years over manufacturing; We use high-quality chips, dia-casting aluminum shell, and mature driver solution, which ensure the reliable product quality;
B ESL use strong carton and pallets for packaging to avoid delivery damage;
C All of ESL Sales representative is passionate for their work, so they can quickly respond to customers' demands and offer professional solutions;
D ESL is also seeking long-term cooperations with customers rather than ONE TIME BUSINESS, we do positively help customers solve any product complaints;
Contact Person: Yang