- Made of quartz material, long service life, high transmission rate, and better sterilization effect.
- Good quality housing material, made of stainless steel
- UV+Ozone double kills germs and viruses within a few minutes, the rate of up to 99.99%. Low-density ozone, please feel free to use it.
- Portable can be used anywhere, such as kitchen, shoe box, car etc.
- You can control it with timing, easy to use.
- It can be used in a refrigerator, car, bedroom, kitchen, shoe cabinet, washing room, baby's room, pet house, and other small spaces.
- Work with high capacity 800mAh, 7-9times with full charging
- UV-C light kills bacteria without using chemicals, it can destroy the bacteria's DNA and eliminate its ability. The sterilized UV sterilizer provides you with a healthy living environment.
If you have allergies to perfumes and can't use room deodorizer, this UV light sterilizer may help you by eliminating odors without any perfume in the air.
1. How long do you offer the warranty?
For UV light, we offer 1-2 years warranty
2.Can you do OEM?
Yes. Just contact us. We can make your brand and design. and also can make the packing as per your request.
3.And Logo printing?
We can print your logo in the products as you required but have MOQ.
4.How does your factory do regarding quality control?
1) All raw material we used are environmental-friendly
2) Skilful workers care every details in handling the producing and packing processes.
3) Quality Control Department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
5.Can I have samples to test the quality?
Yes,you can buy any samples to test the quality.
6: Can I put UVC fixtures in my home?
A: Yes – Steril™ UV Lamp has been safely used in homes, as well as in hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms, doctors″ offices, commercial buildings, food processing plants and other commercial and residential environments throughout the world - any place a concern for clean air exists.
7: Do germicidal lamps kill viruses?
A: Yes -germicidal UVC lamps kill up to 99.9% of most viruses, airborne bacteria, and mold spores.
8: How hot do the lamps get?
A: Germicidal UVC lamps do not produce much heat - about the same as fluorescent lamps.