What is UV light?
Ultraviolet light is a type of electromagnetic radiation that makes black-light posters glow, and is responsible for summer tans — and sunburns. However, too much exposure to UV radiation is damaging to living tissue. Dont get close to the UV light.
Ultraviolet (UV) light falls in the range of the EM spectrum between visible light and X-rays. It has frequencies of about 8 × 1014 to 3 × 1016 cycles per second, or hertz (Hz), and wavelengths of about 380 nanometers (1.5 × 10−5 inches) to about 10 nm (4 × 10−7 inches). According to the U.S. Navy's "Ultraviolet Radiation Guide," UV is generally divided into three sub-bands:
UVA, or near UV (315–400 nm)
UVB, or middle UV (280–315 nm)
UVC, or far UV (180–280 nm)
The guide goes on to state, "Radiations with wavelengths from 10 nm to 180 nm are sometimes referred to as vacuum or extreme UV." These wavelengths are blocked by air, and they only propagate in a vacuum.
“Did you know that ozone only takes 10 seconds to kill 99 percent of bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold, and viruses – 3,500 times faster than chlorine”
This is because one molecule of ozone is equal to 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. Being the most powerful and rapidly-acting oxidizing agent on earth, ozone is the best killer of destructive, disease-causing organisms. It has even been proven that ozone kills cancer cells upon contact! Other healing mechanisms of ozone include:
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa
- Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
- Activation of the immune system
Ozone is successful in fighting illnesses because it goes directly into the body’s cells!
1. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. Welcome to visit us!
2. Can you do OEM?
Yes. Just contact us. We can make your brand and design. and also can make the packing as per your request.
3. And Logo printing?
We can print your logo in the products as you required but have MOQ.
4. How does your factory do regarding quality control?
1) All raw material we used are environmental-friendly
2) Skilful workers care every details in handling the producing and packing processes.
3) Quality Control Department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
5. Can I have samples to test the quality?
Yes,you can buy any samples to test the quality.