Scope: Clean the surrounding space of about 1m³;
Main components: Precursor slow release chlorine dioxide, wrapping agent, hygroscopic agent, etc.;
Product Content: 240mg chlorine dioxide, the average daily release amount is slightly less than 4mg;
Slow Release Validity Period: 3.5g slow-release validity period is about 45 days, and 5g slow-release validity period is about 60 days; Principle: This product adopts precursor slow release chlorine dioxide technology. Chlorine dioxide can be generated when the components in the card pass through the through holes on the surface of the aluminum foil bag and meet with water, carbon dioxide, acid and the like in the air. Innovative slow release technology and special package materials can effectively control the release rate of effective ingredients, making this card more valid and safer. Chlorine dioxide is an internationally recognized spectral bactericidal component. A large number of foreign experimental studies show that chlorine dioxide is a safe and non-toxic disinfectant, which can kill all bacterial propagules and many pathogenic bacteria at 0.1ppm
Encyclopedia Chlorine Dioxide Advantages:
1. Broad harmony: It can kill viruses, bacteria, protozoa, algae, fungi and various spores and spore-formed thalli.
2. High efficiency: All bacterial propagules and many pathogenic bacteria can be killed at 0.1ppm, and bacterial propagules, hepatitis viruses, bacteriophages and bacterial spores can be completely killed at 50ppm
3. Wide application range of pH: High sterilization efficiency can be maintained in the range of pH 2 ~ 10
4. Safety and no residue: no chlorination reaction with organic matter, no triple substances and other toxic substances are generated
5. It is little affected by temperature and ammonia: The bactericidal efficacy is basically the same at low temperature and higher temperature.
6. No stimulation to human body and other advantages: Below 500ppm, its influence can be ignored, and below 100ppm, it has no influence on human body.
A large number of foreign experimental studies show that chlorine dioxide is a safe and non-toxic disinfectant without "mutagenesis, carcinogenesis, and teratogenesis" effects. At the same time, chlorination reaction with organic matter does not occur during disinfection to generate organic chlorides or other toxic substances that can produce "mutagenesis, carcinogenesis, and teratogenesis" effects. However, because chlorine dioxide has extremely strong oxidation capacity, it should be avoided at high concentration (> 500ppm). When the concentration used is lower than 500ppm, its influence on human body can be ignored, and when the concentration is lower than 100ppm, it will not have any influence on human body, including physiological and biochemical effects. It also has no sensitization effect on skin. In fact, the conventional concentration of chlorine dioxide is far lower than 500ppm, generally only about a few tens of ppm. Therefore, chlorine dioxide is also internationally recognized as a safe and non-toxic green disinfectant.